Bankruptcy Is Our Business
Consider a bankruptcy lawyer that works as hard as you do.
Filing for bankruptcy halts foreclosure proceedings, which gives you and your attorney time to negotiate with the lender.
Stop Bill Collectors
Filing bankruptcy will stop bill collectors calling you, harrassing you and using intimidating tactics against you.
Filing bankruptcy stops a lender from repossessing your car. The courts put an “automatic stay” in place and this stops collectors in their tracks.
Should You File Bankruptcy?
- Is your credit score suffering because you cannot pay your bills?
- Are you barely able to make the minimum payments on your credit card debt?
- Do you avoid answering your phone because of harassing collection agency calls?
- Do you become overwhelmed when you try to make a plan to get out from under your debt situation?
- Are you unable to determine how much you actually owe and how long it will take to pay off your existing credit card debt?
- Have you researched debt consolidation options but still find yourself confused or unable to come up with a solution that works?
- Are late fees and penalties making it impossible for you to meet your financial obligations?
If You Answered “YES” To Any Of The Above Questions, Then Bankruptcy May Be a Good Fit For You.
The Benefits of Filing Chapter 7
- The debtor receives a fresh start
- The debtor keeps future income
- No limitations on the amount of debt
- No repayment plan
- The discharge of debt occurs quickly
The Benefits of Filing Chapter 13
- Avoids foreclosure
- Appears on credit report for 7 years vs 10
- Creates a plan to repay all or part of the debt
- Consolidates payments for distribution to creditors
There Advantages and Disadvantages To Both Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy. We’ll Discuss Your Situation To Determine Which Chapter Is Right For You.
* The Rules of Professional Conduct require disclosure that this is a “Testimonial” about the attorney. Please be aware that any result achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
What an amazing Law Firm! There are not enough thank yous, for everything they did for us! They treated us like family and were always there in a moments notice! We will never use another attorney after our experience with the team. They took our situation and made it theirs and cared so incredibly much. If you need an amazing attorney and team, you will not go wrong with them!
Daniel & Jolene Thigpen
Definitely worth every Penny. Michael helped me get everything together so the process was an absolute breeze. And it was a stress free process and his staff is very helpful as well.
I had an amazing experience with this firm!! They took care of any and all questions I had and was always willing to work with me. Highly recommend!!Kassie Deaton
3 Steps to see if we can help:
1. Schedule appointment 2. Discuss your situation 3. Decide to work together